Monday 14 May 2007

I'm in!!!

Yes! I've been admitted! The Judge Business School offers me a place for the Cambridge MBA 2007.

Miriam was at our friends Colby and Rebekah's place, she had a look at my emails and after reading the email a couple of times called me to tell me I was admitted.

I was on the train on my way to London when she called me. It's great news.

Now I have to seriously start to think about leaving my job, my flat and my life in Seville and move to Cambridge.

Of course, it still depends on the Talentia Scholarship, but I hope to be awarded it. So far I've matched all their requirements and the last and most difficult one was being admitted in a top business school.

I still can't believe it.

I'm at Simon and Ali's house and I can't stop talking about the MBA and the interview day. The experience has been fantastic. I've had the opportunity to talk to very nice and interesting people, from Kazajstank, Ukrania, Japan, Australia, India, Belgium, Sweden, USA...

The funniest thing was that when I told them I was from Spain, from Seville, most of them talked me about Sevilla FC, the best football team in the world. ;-)

No comments: