Sunday 16 March 2008

Baking!

I'm officially having a baking frenzy!

Yesterday I made pizza for some of Paco's classmates... but it was rather a rush and the result was not too great but today I really enjoyed baking my first loaf of bread in a long time. To be fair, I must confess I've just bought a great book on bread, so I just followed the recipe but the loaf looks quite good... I'll tell you how it tasted when we've tried it, I still don't trust my oven here... we just don't seem to get along.

And here go the photos to prove it:



The tulips are from last night (Thanks Dorji!): don't they look lovely?

Actually I've just found out that they grow masses of tulips around here and there's a big fair on in May... it would be fun to go have a look.

Yesterday I also discovered yet another bookshop I hadn't been in: they do story time for kids so I might take Diego there another day.

No comments: