Friday 21 September 2007

Spanish Fiesta

It's funny that the way the Judge Business School decided to celebrate the end of the first week of lectures was with a Spanish Fiesta. I was realy curious to see what does a Spanish Fiesta mean for people in England, and as I suspected it is something quite different from what Spanish people understand for a party.


It was ok, don't misunderstand me. I had good fun. Organisation was perfect, music good, and food good quality too, but it wasn't really Spanish food. In fact, the only dish they served that was really Spanish is actually ilegal in Spain. It's what we call "boquerones", very liltle, immature fish.




Anyway I really enjoyed it and I had the opportunity to know better other MBAs, their profiles, experience, career objectives and so on. We've only been here, all together, for a week now, for five days in fact, but it seems like if much more time has passed.

Tomorrow we have a couple of conferences and the Alumni Gala Dinner, where I'll have to wear my tuxedo for the first time. I promise to post a picture.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Soy tu hermanita preferida.
No me entero de casi nada de lo que dices en inglés pero creo que hablas de que has comido boquerones 'pezqueñines'. Vaya tela con los ingleses,...entre que lo del 'fair play' es mentira y que pezcan ilegalmente no se como vas a venir de alli, echo todo un delincuente. Ja, ja, ja.
Bueno un besito y a ver si otro día estoy más sembrá, que hoy no he estado muy atinada. Besitos.