Saturday 13 October 2007

Playing football with Diego

It has been a very hard week and today I wanted to relax. I slept a lot and when I woke up, after breakfast, I went to Jesus Green with Diego to play some football.

It seems he prefers to be a goalkeeper or a basketballer because he keeps taking the ball with his hands, but he made a couple of good moves with his feet too.

Have a look at the first video in the blog (taken with the mobile phone) and a couple of pictures.

By the way, I've also uploaded some pictures in the post about Miriam's birthday.




1 comment:

Unknown said...

Aki tenemos al futuro mejor jugador de fútbol del mundo.
Yo ke tú dejaba el master porque seguro que Diego te saca de pobre cuando sea grande, ja, ja, ja.
Bueno, fuera bromas. que está guapísimo se ponga como se ponga y haga lo que haga.

Besitos a todos.