Friday 22 February 2008

Just mummy and Leonardo... and the pool!

This week-end will be an unusual one for me since Daddy and Diego left yesterday afternoon to go to Spain: Paco to deal with some business there and Diego visiting his grandparents.

That leaves Leo and me and I decided we should spend this time doing something nice. Yesterday afternoon was spent happily browsing a couple of bookshops.
This morning I took Leo to the swimming pool for the first time! for obvious reasons there are no photos of the event but it was a very successful expedition. The pool is very well organized for kids, with family changing rooms and changing tables all over so you can put baby down a moment if you need to (never unattended!) and the water is really warm... I don't know what the exact temperature was but it was rather like stepping into a bath and Leo loved it... and let's hope he'll sleep better for it tonight!!

No comments: