Friday 17 July 2009

Back to the future

I'm back in Seville and hopefully back to the future. I finally took the new job in Seville, my fourth job since last september when I finished the Cambridge MBA. It might sound a bit weird all that changes, but when you know the details I think it all makes sense and in fact I'm very happy with my career progression since then.

The last move was not easy. I was very happy in Madrid in a new and very interesting position and in a great work athmosphere. But at the same time the new offer I received back in Sevilla was a challenging managerial position with lots of international exposure.

So I did what I normally do when I go running at a new place, I took the tougher route. I took the new job, left the flat I recently rented in Madrid, rented a house in Sevilla, and moved, again. That was the 1st of July. I've been quite busy since then. In fact I'm still at the office now, something quite unusual for a friday afternoon in Seville, in summer. But overall I'm very happy with the new job.

Miriam and the kids are also happy with the change. Now we live in a bigger house and near family and friends.

I will tell you more another day.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hombre, enhorabuena, que ahora eres el director de Talentia. Desde luego nada mejor que la experiencia. En un futuro proximo ya me conocerás aunque como candidato.

Por cierto, publicad algo de informacion sobre los E-MBA, que no tenemos ni idea de que valdria y que no.

Saludos.

Anonymous said...

Hola, me he leído todo el blog y me gustaría cómo van las cosas después del verano, cómo es la vida post Cambridge-MBA...

De parte de uno que vive en Sevilla y que está pensando eso de hacer un MBA en Cambridge (lo más difícil será que me acepten).

Un saludo!

Anonymous said...

thanks after this kindly tips 147896325

Anonymous said...

I think you will want to get a twitter icon to your blog. Just marked down the blog, however I had to do it manually. Just my advice.